Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Delicious Hot Schmoes


Crackling sound of light
Holes to heaven so clear
Summer breeze fills the space
Life so fresh and lush

With winter rushing to join us it is sad to leave behind summer nights. There is nothing more refreshing then spending time in the mountains we are so blessed to have. I love driving through the canyons filled with so much color and life.The smell of campfires always makes it seem like summer. The Larsen family had our last summer campfire a few weekends ago. The sweet boys love exploring and getting sticky with roasted mallows.

...em

"Don't worry, Woody. In just a few hours you'll be sitting around a campfire with Andy making delicious hot schmoes!"

"They're called S'mores, Buzz."



2 comments:

  1. So CUTE!! I love it. Wish I was there, but my waist line is happy I wasn't. Miss you guys so much. LOVE YOU ALL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em,
    I'm loving your blog!!! You are getting very artistic with your photos and they are great. We are still away on assignment but as soon as I can I'll try and put together a lists of photography websites for you. Love you tons, Mum

    ReplyDelete